Dear Point To Hope Family & Friends,
It has been about a month since we joined together in prayer to lift up Nancy for God’s healing power to manifest. In the Greek, the description of manifest is: to make actual and visible; to become known, plainly recognized, thoroughly understood. English definition, pretty much the same: clear and obvious! Not by might, nor by power! But by His Spirit! (Zech. 4:6b); “For through the Spirit we eagerly await by FAITH the righteousness for which we HOPE!” (GAL. 5:5/NIV).
Today the Lord gave Henry this statement about hope: “I’m Churning Up Hope!”
I thought, hmm, churn is an interesting word choice! By definition, churn/churning is a vessel/method used to agitate with violence; process of separating parts/contents.
Apply this spiritually! Matt. 11:12 talks about the ‘days from John the Baptist until now.’ Well, we are in the NOW! Therefore, we must also be in the KNOW! Know this: look not far – in your own country … The Kingdom of Heaven is under assault! We must contend, as a passionate people, to take hold of the power and authority Jesus gave us in the Kingdom realm! It is already ours, in Jesus’ name, but we must take it by violent force (not flesh and blood, but principalities; Eph. 6:12). But guess what, ‘unseen forces’ prowl in places and on people where least expected! It is the Word of God, the TRUTH, that keeps us in the KNOW, not anything in this world-system. So yes, the Lord is Churning up Hope! His doing! As much as the churning process may be an agitation, uncomfortable pressure, etc., for each of us personally, the end result will be worth it! Smooth, creamy butter; as Nancy would say, “Yummy!”
Did not the Lord promise a land of milk and honey? Nothing yummier than ‘honey butter!’ And Henry made a good point about churning butter: it is the last phase of churning that you really have to press and apply pressure because there is much resistance before the process is complete! The Lord had a great point, too: ‘salt and light’! Salt: “You are the salt of the earth,” (Matt. 5:13a). ‘Salt’ adds flavor to the butter, otherwise, it is very bland, like blending in with the world. Light: “You are the light of the world,” (Matt. 5:14:a); “Let your light shine so others will see and Glorify our Heavenly Father” (vs.16). It takes light to see the color of butter; yellow represents ‘glory’.
Thank you for your continued prayer for Nancy. Keep churning!!! She continues to show various movements; facial movements and occasional arm/biceps flex. Although it may seem minimal – hey, movement is movement; have to start somewhere. Just like our Christian walk, Jesus becomes Lord and then movement should be evident (also known as fruit), ever increasing! Nancy also yawned a couple of times today. These things are visible signs but imagine what the Lord is doing on the inside! Isn’t that true with all of us? He begins His wonder-working miracles from the inside out! Thank you for being violent or passionate in prayer; contending for God’s Kingdom purposes for Nancy.
Henry says it this way: “This is what the Lord keeps telling me.” I (Sarah) say it this way: “I have an unction.” Either way, the message is the same. God is doing something awesome, something beyond Nancy. We may not have the full picture, but God is working ALL things for His glory! The Lord keeps reminding Henry that there are others ‘like Nancy’… Nancy is not the only one. The Lord told Elijah He had 7,000 others reserved! (1 Ki. 19:18). So, keep pressing in with prayer and declaring the Word. This is not just what Henry or I have been sensing in this season. Multiple people have expressed this ‘waiting on the Lord’ is reaching beyond the healing of Nancy. We all have a part. It is what the Lord is doing in Nancy. It is what the Lord is doing in me. It is what the Lord is doing in you! It is what the Lord is doing for many others reserved for His Kingdom purpose! So, keep churning … keep the movement moving! And remember, it is the Lord who is churning up hope! The battle belongs to the Lord.
Yes, a new season is upon us. I have heard from people in various parts of America that the rains are coming (manifestation)! Reminds me of a couple passages: Is. 55:9-10: The Word will water what God has intended it to water; it cannot return void. Ez:34:26b: And I will cause showers to come down in their season; they will be showers of blessings.
And most of us probably know this familiar song “Showers of Blessings” by D.W. Whittle (1883), but do you remember verse #3?
“There shall be showers of blessing:
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing; Come and now honor Thy Word.”
Yes, the Lord, by His own covenant Word, must honor His Word, and that is why we trust in Him.
Blessings and thankfulness to All, Sincerely,
PTH Prayer Facilitator
Below are several Bible passages and/or prayer declarations the Lord has given Henry this past week. It may seem lengthy, but well worth the journey in His word and meditation over the next week or so.
Passages from Henry:
We join with Jesus, the WORD, in agreement for Nancy’s healing; ARISE!
The Lord specifically gave this proclamation through Henry for all to declare:
- Mark 2:1-12: Be as the friends – see Nancy healed!
- Ex. 17:8-13: Like Aaron & Hur, holding Nancy up before the Lord and watch the VICTORY!
- Heb. 12:1: Be as saints of old (like Wales & Azusa) – a great cloud of witnesses and pray through to VICTORY.
- Acts 12:5-10: Proclaim: “NANCY, ARISE QUICKLY, AND COME FORTH!”
- Rev. 12:11: Proclaim overcoming by the power of Jesus: His blood, testimony, & not loving self.
- Matt. 15:29-39: Large crowds brought many people to Jesus for healing. Like intercessors, you ‘the large crowds’ are bringing Nancy before Jesus to be healed. As we lift up Nancy before Jesus for healing, may you also be laid at His feet and receive whatever you need. Crowds/multitudes were healed and God was glorified. So, you can imagine, if there were multitudes and crowds, you know there must have been a time of waiting also! Still, Jesus healed them all (vs. 30b).
- Lk. 11:5-10: Keep being persistent! Seek, knock, and surely the door WILL open!
- Heb. 10:19-25: Provision and confidence to hold fast to faith!
- Matt. 16:18b Jesus – Let Your Light & Glory push back the power of darkness and the gates of hell will not prevail or overtake Nancy!
- Rev. 12:10: We take our stand on the power of Jesus, the Kingdom of God, our High Priest, Our Savior, Our King!
- Rev. 12:11-12: Nancy (we) have overcome because of the Blood of the Lamb, word of our testimony, not loving our life because Nancy’s life/our life is in Jesus!
- Ps. 118: 21-29: Jesus is Lord! Lord of All!
- Matt. 17:14-21: ‘Faith the size of a mustard seed:’ The thing about a tiny little mustard seed is that it can be planted in the side of a rocky mountain and its roots will become so strong, literally draining the nutrients from the surrounding rocks causing them to disintegrate. Yes, truly causing the mountain to be removed! Faith, like seeds, grow! And faith must become stronger than oppositional forces, seen or unseen. How does faith come? “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of
God,” (Ro. 10:17/NKJV) Just a side note, if you don’t normally read the word of God out loud – literally hear it, you should try it and watch what happens to your faith … but remember the ‘growth’ might not be seen … like faith!
- Mk. 5:21-24; 35-42: Jesus, on the way to see Jairus’ daughter … seemingly delayed, but was right on time to awaken the young girl – regardless of those who laughed/ doubted and said He was too late. Guess what? Jesus had no problem excluding the big crowd/unbelieving & believers. He was looking for what pleased God: FAITH.
(They should have taken note from vs. 34, the woman with issue – her faith made her well!)
- Matt. 9:1-8: Jesus saw faith in the efforts of those bringing their friend for healing. And of course, there were the nay-sayers, the ‘scholars’ in the crowd. So Jesus addressed that also in His response to the one in need of healing: Arise! Pick up your bed and go home. (So glad the Lord uses analogies to make His point because a bed would not stow in the overhead plane compartment!) And, about the crowd? “They were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men,” (vs. 8b)
- Matt. 9:20-22;27-30a; Standing with and for Nancy, in Faith and prayer by the Spirit of the Lord: push through the crowds – ‘anything that attempts to cast doubt,’ knowing it is Faith in Jesus that will make Nancy, and any of us, well
- Matt. 9:35: Jesus went: teaching, proclaiming to gospel of the Kingdom, and healing EVERY KIND of sickness.
- I hear the voice of Jesus! I do not listen to the voice of the detractors! – Is 53:5: By Jesus’ stripes, Nancy is healed
- Ps. 32:7: hiding place
- Ps. 40:1-3: New songs
- Ps. 34:17-19: The Lord delivers
- Ps. 28:6-7: I trusted and I am helped
- Ps. 30;11-12: Turned morning to dancing, & I will sing praise and not be silent!
- Ps. 118:24-25: We (I) will rejoice!
- Ps. 25:15-21: Deliver me; I wait for You
- Ps. 91: 14-16: Because he (She/Nancy) has set her love upon ME, therefore I will deliver her!
- Is. 43: 1-3a: I created you; formed you; Fear not, I will be with you; I Am!
- Heb. 4:14-16; Jesus, our High Priest
- Jn. 17:9-11: Jesus; prays for Nancy
- Ps. 62:5-8: I wait for God alone! He is my Rock, my Salvation
- 2 Chron. 20:15: Battle is not ours, but belongs to the Lord
- 2 Chron. 20: 21-23: Singing & Praise (intercession) went before the Lord’s army
Prayer and singing have filled Nancy’s room, going before the medical team and is a witness both spiritually and in person. I (Henry) find myself singing to Sarah’s song: “Holy is the Lord-Worthy is the Lame”
Nancy is like “Secretariat”, the big-hearted horse: Nancy is at the starting gate, ready to run, no holding back; a bigger heart and no longer restrained.
- Jer. 17:14: Heal me, save me!
- Acts 10:36-38: Jesus healing ALL
- Ps. 6:2-4: Declare – save me! – Ps. 68:1-35: We trust in YOU
- Is. 61:10: Rejoicing: “The remnant rejoicing all that God has done!
- Is. 60:1-2: Arise, Shine! Glory of the Lord…. for Nancy and nations!
- Is. 52:7: (The Passion Translation): “What a beautiful sight to behold —the precious feet of the messenger coming over the mountains to announce good news! He comes to refresh us with wonderful news, announcing salvation to Zion and saying, “Your Mighty God reigns!”
- Ps. 63:1-8: Awesome passage! Good for Nancy, good for us!
- Ps. 61:1-5: Just to highlight a few key words: hear, attend, lead, shelter, strong tower, I will abide, I will trust; God, You – have heard … have given! Yes, we fear Your Name
- Ps. 62:1-2; 5-7: Waiting on the Rock! (A sure and firm foundation)
- Ps. 62:8: For all of us! We are in the waiting, but we are also in the trusting!
- Ps. 146:8: What the Lord does ….
- Ps. 91: Protect & Deliver
- Ps. 30: He has healed me (Nancy); joy comes in the morning.
- Ps. 27: 13-14: I (Nancy) will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. – Lk. 4;16-21: Jesus proclaimed ‘the Word is fulfilled in your hearing.’
- Jo. 11:25: Jesus is the resurrection & the life.
- Rev. 1:8;: Jesus is the Alpha & Omega; Who IS, & WAS, & IS TO COME